World Cup betting guide with Betzest™ Online Sports Betting
World Cup football is the most famous competition worldwide ever, however, there is still lot of mysteries for many online sportsbook players on how to bet and enjoy watching this awesome tournament. Our bet expert will give you genuine source to advance in your betting experience.
HOT NEWS: From our reliable sources we found out that new sportsbook Betzest, intends to go live just before World Cup Russia 2018.
Find Odds on any sports – Bet on World Cup Russia 2018 at Betzest
Since all the punters love to try new bookies, our bet experts strongly recommend New Online Bookmaker Betzest that is available in 7 different languages and is powered by leading software provider such as Betradar. This superb new sportsbook offers unique product with the most comprehensive betting markets across all international sports, betting lines and betting types that it is impossible to find at any other online sports betting sites.
Further more, Betzest sportsbook page is very intuitive and easy to navigate so placing a stake is no stress what so ever. When it comes to sports coverage, you can put your mind to rest because you will be able to place a bet on all of your favorite football teams or sports. Betzest offer all of the traditional forms of betting, as well as a long list of innovative markets. Not only the major sporting competitions, but also the more obscure sports and lower leagues.
A variety of bet types allow you to bet on anything you want. Stakes can be made from your mobile device as Betzest website is fully mobile friendly with no download required. All that you need to do is go to your mobile browser on your smartphone or tablet, login and you are ready to get started.
Bet on a host of pre-match and live betting markets on every live World Cup Russia 2018 football match and take advantage of Betzest impressive holistic package for new customers:
- Get started with $€5 No deposit required & bet on any game of your choice
- Make a deposit €10 and Get 100% up to €/$50 instantly credited to your Betzest account.
Why Betzest and how to bet on World Cup Russia at Betzest Sportbook?
If you prefer to take a usual guide to betting, Betzest offer a massive range of pre-match markets. For the World Cup Russia 2018 Betzest is offering a huge 700 betting markets. Please see few of them below:
I Betzest Promoted Odds
- 3 Way -> there are 3 probable outcomes and punters have to pick the right one. The normal football bet– win, draw, or loss – is a classic 3Way-bet. For example, Russia vs Saudi Arabia – 1, X, 2.
- Double Chance -> A double chance betallows a punter to cover two of the three probable outcomes in a football match with one bet. Home team and draw – Your bet is a winner if the home team wins or draws the match. Away team and draw – Your bet is a winner if the away team wins or draws the match.
- Draw No bet -> If a punter backs a team in the Draw no bet market, his bet will win if his team occur victorious, while the full stake will be refunded in case of a draw. The bet loses if the backed team lose the game in question.
- Both teams to score -> punter will win his bet if one or both teams fail to score in the World Cup game.
- Halftime/full time -> punter is predicting what the result of a game would be at half time and also what the outcome of the same game would be at full time. E.g. Home/Home – Home team to lead at half time, and win the match. Draw/Draw – The game to be level at half time, and a draw at full time
- 1ST HALF double chance-> punter bet is a winner if the home team wins or draws.You can also bet on Double Chance in the 1st or 2nd half, for which the result applies to the selected half only.
- 1ST HALF draw no bet – > Draw No Bet removes the option of a draw from a bet and allows bettors to bet on either a home or away win. If punter selection is successful his bet will win, If the game ends in a draw, punter stake will be returned meaning he neither win or lose. Punter bet will lose if the team he backed are defeated.
- TOTALS -> punter must wager on the total number of goals that will be scored in a game. Betzest odds compilers will set a line for the number of goals and punter decide whether he thinks the goals total will be higher or lower than the line.
- ODD/ EVEN NUMBER OF GOALS -> Guessing heads or tails on a coin toss is the classic example of an event that has even (Even numbers always end with a digit of 0, 2, 4, 6 or 8) odds (Odds numbers always end with a digit of 1, 3, 5, 7 or 9).
- TOTAL GOALS (AGGREGATED) – The total number of goals scored in a match. Betzest may quote a match to have between 2.5-2.7 goals scored. If 5 goals are scored in total, a $10 buy at 2.7 would result in a $23 profit ((5 – 2.7) x $10 = $23). If there is only 1 goal scored the $10 buy at 2.7 would result in a $17 loss ((1 – 2.7) x $10 = -$17).
- MATCHBET AND TOTALS – This is an over–under or over/under (O/U) bet a betting option on the total number of goals to be completed in a World Cup game. Punters have two choices. To choose Under 2.5 goals (no goal scoring, 1 goal, or 2 goals) or Over 2.5 goals (3 goals or more).
- TOTALS AWAY TEAM -> When you bet over 0.5 goals you are forecasting that the game will have 1 goal or more scored. If any goal is scored you will have won the bet. However, when you bet under 0.5 goals you are forecasting that the match will have no goals. This bet is the same to correct score 0-0, as the only way this bet is won is if no goals are scored.
- GAME HANDICAP -> The supposed better team will be given a certain goal handicap to level the playing field for betting purposes i.e. -0.5 goal, -1 goal, -1.5 goals etc. For example, if you bet at Betzest on Russia with a handicap of -1 goal, they must win by more than one goal to cover their handicap and win you your bet.
- TOTAL SPREADS – Bets on the total(over/under) In addition to the spread bet, a very common “sidebet” on an world cup game is the total (commonly called the over/under or O/U) bet. This is a bet on the total number of points scored by both teams. In spread betting, punters do not know precisely how much they will win/lose before the game has finished. Punter return will vary with each goal scored, each bet, each corner, each throw in, etc. It’s not like fixed odds betting. Spread betting is much more “unsafe” but in the same time, more thrilling.
- 1ST HALF – GOAL SPREAD -> World Cup game Russia vs Saudi Arabia. Value range:0-45 (if a goal arise in the 45th minute, this will usually not count) Example: Punter predict there will be a goal before the 45th minute. Then bet at “Lower than 45”, at for instance 2$ per minute. Result: First goal scored in the 15th. minute. Punter return: (45-15)* 2$ = 60$ win
- 1ST HALF – TOTAL SPREAD -> if punter bet on Russia at -1.5 favourite in the first half, they need to be leading by at least two points at halftime in order for punter to cover his bet. Bets on the second half do not take scoring in the 1st half into account – only the score of the third and fourth quarters are used to determine which team covered the second-half spread.
- European Handicap -> one of the two teams is given an advantage before the world cup game starts, but there are still three possible outcomes – home win, draw and away win.
- Match Flow -> This bet-type is a combination of the Match Result and First Team to Score markets. For example – Russia scores first and Draw” meansthat Russia scores the first goal and the match ends in a Draw.
II BETZEST EXTENDED GOAL MARKETS
III Bezest Score Markets
IV Betzest Goal Markets
V Betzest Asia Markets
VI Betzest Match markets
VII Betzest Handicap Markets
Now that this article gave a brief overview of few important of Betzest football betting markets, it is time for punters to start placing stakes (and make a profit!).
Remember, profitable bettors, explore and do their homework before start betting. Watch World Cup Russia games, and choose the ones that interest you. Watch live text, read the juicy news, examine important players, and learn from the encounters and remarks of bet experts.
Betzest gives you the complete user experience, from the speckled betting markets, best odds, great bonuses and live betting as well. Sign up get your no deposit bonus place your bet, sit back on your comfortable couch and watch your favorite team winning. Betzest will certainly satisfy the pretentious to all types of punters for World Cup Russia 2018.
Good luck Punters.
Follow all World Cup Russia 2018 matches in our advanced Live Football widgets