New Sportsbook and Casino. Bet on cycling at Betzest with best odds ! Grab welcome bonus offer $5 No deposit required! Check out and keep up-to-date with all match action as it happens via FootballBetExpert
Find Odds on any sports – Bet on Cycling
Cycling is not often considered to be one of the top sports in the world when it comes to popularity especially in North America. Cycling is most popular in countries like France and Germany. It is possible for just about anyone to bet on cycling events. Betzest is the online sportsbook that provides all of the major cycling events. Below we will discuss in further details about Betting on Cycling and also review some of the Major Events to bet on.
Cycling Betting Events Guideline
We have put together a list of the major events in the cycling world that you need to keep an eye out for. These events take place every year.
- Tour de France: This is the sports top race which every racer dreams of winning. This race is known to push the racers to their limits and a number of men have died attempting to complete the race. The Tour de France is made up of 21 stages, with a combination of flat, mountainous and time trials. It all starts from Dusseldorf on the 1st of July and ends 3 weeks later in Paris.
- Giro d’Italia (Tour of Italy): The Giro d’Italia is the first Grand Tour race to kick start the cycling season. It starts on the 5th of May in Sardinia, the south of Italy and finishes with a time trial in Milan.
- Vuelta a Espana (Tour of Spain): Also known as the Tour of Spain, this is yet another 3-week cycling race. It is part of the Grand Tour of Europe and is also listed on the UCI world ranking calendar.
The below guide will explain some of the markets that are available on Betzest and what they mean.
- To Win Outright: Betting on this market means that you are essentially betting on the racer you believe will win the event across the multiple stages.
- Points Classification: This market is betting on who you believe will win the green jersey.
- King of the Mountains: This award is given to the racer who has been the best climber of the competition and the winner of the polka dot jersey.
- To finish in the Top 3: Punters are able to chose a racer they believe will finish amongst the top 3.
- Number of stage wins: In all of the major cycling events, there are a number of stages, which means that riders are able to pick up a number of stage wins. Punters need to back either under/over.
- Top 10 Finish: You will have to choose whether you believe a rider will finish among the top 10 on the outright leader board
Tips from FootballBetExpert
Punters that are on the lookout to make bets on cycling events should start off by doing their research. They best thing about the internet is that you are able to find all of the information that you will need to make an informative bet. Always make sure that you have studied the riders in depth and know how they have finished in previous races.
Bet on Cycling at Betzest with best odds on any sports! Grab $/€5 No deposit required now!Bet On Cycling